Mechanical/Electrical Assembly Technicians Description
Innovative and fast paced Columbia Falls manufacturing company is already off to a great start this year! We are on track for record sales and are looking for enthusiastic, solution oriented, creative people to add to our team. The perfect candidate:
- Mechanically inclined
- Ability to read blueprints and build assemblies/sub-assemblies according to the drawing
- Ability to read and understand schematics
- Great manual dexterity
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Ability to follow instructions
- Knowledge of various hand and power tools along with the knowledge of using the correct tool for the project
Schedule is typically Monday – Thursday, 7:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. Must be able to work mandatory OT on Friday’s when requested.
Company offers group health insurance, AFLAC, company paid life insurance, rewards and recognition program, PTO, 9 paid holidays, and more!